Wednesday 17 June 2009

Umm... Tweet?

So I just joined Twitter and am really enjoying it thus far.  Chances are you've heard about its impact on the Iran elections and subsequent protests, but if you haven't it's essentially a social networking site focused exclusively on quick, timely status updates.

I think this another great avenue for walk announcement and discussion.  If you want to catch the latest on it, just search on #surreyangelwalk.  If you have your own question or comment, just include #surreyangelwalk in your status.  It's that easy!  You're also welcome to follow me or walk sponsor Clone if you're so inclined.

I toured the CHASE hospice outside Guildford, and it was absolutely amazing.  More details will be in the next entry, which I hope to publish tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment